TO MEMBERS – 21st ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given for the 21st Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Country Line Dance Association (Singapore) by way of electronic means on Sunday, 6th June 2021 at 3 pm to conduct the following business:
- To receive the Annual/President’s Report
- To confirm and adopt the minutes of the 20th Annual General Meeting held on Sunday, 27th September 2020
- Matters arising from the Minutes of which seven (7) clear days’ notice has been given in writing to the Secretary
- To receive the Treasurer’s Report and pass the Audited Accounts for the Financial Year ended 31st March, 2021
- To appoint Auditors for the ensuing year
- To transact any business of which seven (7) clear days’ notice has been given in writing to the Secretary.
Country Line Dance Association (Singapore)
COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) Act 2020
In light of the COVID-19 situation and pursuant to the relevant order under the COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) Act 2020, the following arrangements will be adopted for the AGM:
- A member will not be able to attend the AGM in person. A member may only attend the AGM by observing and listening to the proceedings of the meeting by electronic means;
- A member may submit questions relating to the AGM Minutes, General Matters or Accounts via post or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within the prescribed deadlines. All substantial and relevant questions will be addressed by the Management Committee prior to, or during the AGM. Questions other than those submitted within the prescribed deadlines will not be addressed during the webcast of the AGM.
The following documents are available on the Association’s website (www.cldas.com), under Annual General Meeting:
- Annual Report 2020 (incorporated within 20th AGM Minutes)
- Minutes of 20th Annual General Meeting
- Audited Accounts for Financial Year ending 31st March 2021
The AGM will be streamed via video conferencing. Members are required to register to attend the virtual AGM online. There will be a verification before members receive a confirmation email, together with the Zoom URL for viewing the webcast of the AGM. For any questions submitted under Constitution 7.8 of CLDAS’s Constitution, CLDAS will provide answers in writing before or during the AGM. The webcast AGM is expected to be concluded within 1 hour.
Registration will close at 12noon on Friday, 28th May 2021. The AGM will commence based on those who have registered to attend and even if the quorum of 30 participants are not met; due to limited digital meeting time.